Developmental downregulation of low-voltage-activated Ca2+ channels in Cajal-Retzius cells of the mouse visual cortex
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3269–3276, June 2005
How to Cite
Kirmse, K., Grantyn, R. and Kirischuk, S. (2005), Developmental downregulation of low-voltage-activated Ca2+ channels in Cajal-Retzius cells of the mouse visual cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3269–3276. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04171.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 21 January 2005, revised 12 April 2005, accepted 22 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!