Present address below: Neuroscience Program, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University, 138 Giltner Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA.
Prolongation and enhancement of γ-aminobutyric acidA receptor mediated excitation by chronic treatment with estradiol in developing rat hippocampal neurons
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3251–3261, June 2005
How to Cite
Nuñez, J. L., Bambrick, L. L., Krueger, B. K. and McCarthy, M. M. (2005), Prolongation and enhancement of γ-aminobutyric acidA receptor mediated excitation by chronic treatment with estradiol in developing rat hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3251–3261. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04175.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 14 September 2004, accepted 19 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!