Distribution and regulation of L-type calcium channels in deep dorsal horn neurons after sciatic nerve injury in rats
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3321–3333, June 2005
How to Cite
Dobremez, E., Bouali-Benazzouz, R., Fossat, P., Monteils, L., Dulluc, J., Nagy, F. and Landry, M. (2005), Distribution and regulation of L-type calcium channels in deep dorsal horn neurons after sciatic nerve injury in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3321–3333. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04177.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 18 January 2005, revised 25 March 2005, accepted 21 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!