Distribution and regulation of L-type calcium channels in deep dorsal horn neurons after sciatic nerve injury in rats
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3321–3333, June 2005
How to Cite
Dobremez, E., Bouali-Benazzouz, R., Fossat, P., Monteils, L., Dulluc, J., Nagy, F. and Landry, M. (2005), Distribution and regulation of L-type calcium channels in deep dorsal horn neurons after sciatic nerve injury in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3321–3333. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04177.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 18 January 2005, revised 25 March 2005, accepted 21 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!