RARβ isoform-specific regulation of DARPP-32 gene expression: an ectopic expression study in the developing rat telencephalon
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3262–3268, June 2005
How to Cite
Liao, W.-L. and Liu, F.-C. (2005), RARβ isoform-specific regulation of DARPP-32 gene expression: an ectopic expression study in the developing rat telencephalon. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3262–3268. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04178.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 10 December 2004, revised 4 April 2005, accepted 21 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!