The intracerebral application of the PPARγ-ligand pioglitazone confers neuroprotection against focal ischaemia in the rat brain
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 278–282, July 2005
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Patzer, A., Gohlke, P., Herdegen, T. and Culman, J. (2005), The intracerebral application of the PPARγ-ligand pioglitazone confers neuroprotection against focal ischaemia in the rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 278–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04200.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received 4 February 2005, revised 11 April 2005, accepted 2 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!