Present address: Theoretical Neurobiology, Born-Bunge Foundation, University of Antwerp-UIA, Universiteitsplein 1, B2610 Antwerp, Belgium.
Diabetes mellitus concomitantly facilitates the induction of long-term depression and inhibits that of long-term potentiation in hippocampus
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 169–178, July 2005
How to Cite
Artola, A., Kamal, A., Ramakers, G. M. J., Biessels, G. J. and Gispen, W. H. (2005), Diabetes mellitus concomitantly facilitates the induction of long-term depression and inhibits that of long-term potentiation in hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 169–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04205.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received 8 February 2005, revised 19 April 2005, accepted 5 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!