Present address: Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre, Box 65, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge CB2 2QQ, UK.
The role of the medial temporal lobe in autistic spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 764–772, August 2005
How to Cite
Salmond, C. H., Ashburner, J., Connelly, A., Friston, K. J., Gadian, D. G. and Vargha-Khadem, F. (2005), The role of the medial temporal lobe in autistic spectrum disorders. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 764–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04217.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Received 5 November 2004, revised 4 May 2005, accepted 11 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!