The acute and the long-term effects of nigral lipopolysaccharide administration on dopaminergic dysfunction and glial cell activation
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 317–330, July 2005
How to Cite
Iravani, M. M., Leung, C. C. M., Sadeghian, M., Haddon, C. O., Rose, S. and Jenner, P. (2005), The acute and the long-term effects of nigral lipopolysaccharide administration on dopaminergic dysfunction and glial cell activation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 317–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04220.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
- Received 22 November 2004, revised 7 April 2005, accepted 10 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!