The acute and the long-term effects of nigral lipopolysaccharide administration on dopaminergic dysfunction and glial cell activation
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 317–330, July 2005
How to Cite
Iravani, M. M., Leung, C. C. M., Sadeghian, M., Haddon, C. O., Rose, S. and Jenner, P. (2005), The acute and the long-term effects of nigral lipopolysaccharide administration on dopaminergic dysfunction and glial cell activation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 317–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04220.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Received 22 November 2004, revised 7 April 2005, accepted 10 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!