Present address: Institut de Neurobiologie Alfred Fessard, IFR 2118 CNRS, UPR 9040, 1, Avenue de la Terrasse, 91198 Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
Sonic hedgehog signalling in neurons of adult ventrolateral nucleus tractus solitarius
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 389–396, July 2005
How to Cite
Pascual, O., Traiffort, E., Baker, D. P., Galdes, A., Ruat, M. and Champagnat, J. (2005), Sonic hedgehog signalling in neurons of adult ventrolateral nucleus tractus solitarius. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 389–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04223.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Received 17 January 2005, revised 12 April 2005, accepted 9 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!