Anxiety but not arousal increases 5-hydroxytryptamine release in the rat ventral hippocampus in vivo
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1185–1189, September 2005
How to Cite
Rex, A., Voigt, J. P. and Fink, H. (2005), Anxiety but not arousal increases 5-hydroxytryptamine release in the rat ventral hippocampus in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1185–1189. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04251.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Received 26 November 2004, revised 26 May 2005, accepted 30 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!