Arginine-vasopressin and vasointestinal polypeptide rhythms in the suprachiasmatic nucleus of the mouse lemur reveal aging-related alterations of circadian pacemaker neurons in a non-human primate
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 902–910, August 2005
How to Cite
Cayetanot, F., Bentivoglio, M. and Aujard, F. (2005), Arginine-vasopressin and vasointestinal polypeptide rhythms in the suprachiasmatic nucleus of the mouse lemur reveal aging-related alterations of circadian pacemaker neurons in a non-human primate. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 902–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04268.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2005
- Received 29 March 2005, revised 26 May 2005, accepted 13 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!