The MAP kinase pathway mediates transcytosis induced by TNF-α in an in vitro blood–brain barrier model
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 835–844, August 2005
How to Cite
Miller, F., Fenart, L., Landry, V., Coisne, C., Cecchelli, R., Dehouck, M.-P. and Buée-Scherrer, V. (2005), The MAP kinase pathway mediates transcytosis induced by TNF-α in an in vitro blood–brain barrier model. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 835–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04273.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2005
- Received 8 February 2005, revised 27 May 2005, accepted 10 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!