Homer 1a enhances spike-induced calcium influx via L-type calcium channels in neocortex pyramidal cells
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1338–1348, September 2005
How to Cite
Yamamoto, K., Sakagami, Y., Sugiura, S., Inokuchi, K., Shimohama, S. and Kato, N. (2005), Homer 1a enhances spike-induced calcium influx via L-type calcium channels in neocortex pyramidal cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1338–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04278.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 17 January 2005, revised 25 May 2005, accepted 10 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!