Modulation of motor function by stress: a novel concept of the effects of stress and corticosterone on behavior
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1190–1200, September 2005
How to Cite
Metz, G. A., Jadavji, N. M. and Smith, L. K. (2005), Modulation of motor function by stress: a novel concept of the effects of stress and corticosterone on behavior. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1190–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04285.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Received 29 November 2004, revised 10 May 2005, accepted 14 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!