Differential modulation in human primary and secondary somatosensory cortices during the preparatory period of self-initiated finger movement
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1239–1247, September 2005
How to Cite
Wasaka, T., Nakata, H., Akatsuka, K., Kida, T., Inui, K. and Kakigi, R. (2005), Differential modulation in human primary and secondary somatosensory cortices during the preparatory period of self-initiated finger movement. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1239–1247. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04289.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Received 11 April 2005, revised 22 June 2005, accepted 24 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!