Dual tasking, gait rhythmicity, and Parkinson's disease: Which aspects of gait are attention demanding?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1248–1256, September 2005
How to Cite
Yogev, G., Giladi, N., Peretz, C., Springer, S., Simon, E. S. and Hausdorff, J. M. (2005), Dual tasking, gait rhythmicity, and Parkinson's disease: Which aspects of gait are attention demanding?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1248–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04298.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Received 12 April 2005, revised 16 June 2005, accepted 28 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!