Present address: Dr Monica Munoz, University College London, Institute of Child Health, 30 Guildford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK.
Cortical efferents of the entorhinal cortex and the adjacent parahippocampal region in the monkey (Macaca fascicularis)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1368–1388, September 2005
How to Cite
Muñoz, M. and Insausti, R. (2005), Cortical efferents of the entorhinal cortex and the adjacent parahippocampal region in the monkey (Macaca fascicularis). European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1368–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04299.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 14 January 2005, revised 20 April 2005, accepted 16 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!