Ryanodine receptors and BK channels act as a presynaptic depressor of neurotransmission in cochlear inner hair cells
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1109–1119, September 2005
How to Cite
Beurg, M., Hafidi, A., Skinner, L. J., Ruel, J., Nouvian, R., Henaff, M., Puel, J.-L., Aran, J.-M. and Dulon, D. (2005), Ryanodine receptors and BK channels act as a presynaptic depressor of neurotransmission in cochlear inner hair cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1109–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04310.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
- Received 29 March 2005, revised 9 June 2005, accepted 28 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!