Ryanodine receptors and BK channels act as a presynaptic depressor of neurotransmission in cochlear inner hair cells
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1109–1119, September 2005
How to Cite
Beurg, M., Hafidi, A., Skinner, L. J., Ruel, J., Nouvian, R., Henaff, M., Puel, J.-L., Aran, J.-M. and Dulon, D. (2005), Ryanodine receptors and BK channels act as a presynaptic depressor of neurotransmission in cochlear inner hair cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1109–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04310.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Received 29 March 2005, revised 9 June 2005, accepted 28 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!