Frontal and parietal cortical ensembles predict single-trial muscle activity during reaching movements in primates
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1529–1540, September 2005
How to Cite
Santucci, D. M., Kralik, J. D., Lebedev, M. A. and Nicolelis, M. A. L. (2005), Frontal and parietal cortical ensembles predict single-trial muscle activity during reaching movements in primates. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1529–1540. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04320.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 14 July 2004, revised 11 July 2005, accepted 13 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!