Differential expression and regulation of the cAMP-selective phosphodiesterase type 4A splice variants in rat brain by chronic antidepressant administration
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1463–1475, September 2005
How to Cite
D'Sa, C., Eisch, A. J., Bolger, G. B. and Duman, R. S. (2005), Differential expression and regulation of the cAMP-selective phosphodiesterase type 4A splice variants in rat brain by chronic antidepressant administration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1463–1475. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04321.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 1 March 2004, revised 27 February 2005, accepted 18 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!