Laminar differences in field potential morphology and long-term potentiation in motor cortex coronal slices from both unstimulated and previously potentiated rats
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1455–1462, September 2005
How to Cite
Ji, Z., Boyd, T. E., Froc, D. J. and Racine, R. J. (2005), Laminar differences in field potential morphology and long-term potentiation in motor cortex coronal slices from both unstimulated and previously potentiated rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1455–1462. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04329.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Received 2 January 2005, revised 11 June 2005, accepted 17 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!