Post-ischaemic mild hypothermia inhibits apoptosis in the penumbral region by reducing neuronal nitric oxide synthase activity and thereby preventing endothelin-1-induced hydroxyl radical formation
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1327–1337, September 2005
How to Cite
Van Hemelrijck, A., Hachimi-Idrissi, S., Sarre, S., Ebinger, G. and Michotte, Y. (2005), Post-ischaemic mild hypothermia inhibits apoptosis in the penumbral region by reducing neuronal nitric oxide synthase activity and thereby preventing endothelin-1-induced hydroxyl radical formation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1327–1337. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04331.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 3 May 2005, revised 7 July 2005, accepted 19 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!