Fyn kinase-mediated phosphorylation of NMDA receptor NR2B subunit at Tyr1472 is essential for maintenance of neuropathic pain
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1445–1454, September 2005
How to Cite
Abe, T., Matsumura, S., Katano, T., Mabuchi, T., Takagi, K., Xu, L., Yamamoto, A., Hattori, K., Yagi, T., Watanabe, M., Nakazawa, T., Yamamoto, T., Mishina, M., Nakai, Y. and Ito, S. (2005), Fyn kinase-mediated phosphorylation of NMDA receptor NR2B subunit at Tyr1472 is essential for maintenance of neuropathic pain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1445–1454. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04340.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 20 April 2005, revised 25 June 2005, accepted 19 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!