Fear learning induces persistent facilitation of amygdala synaptic transmission
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1775–1783, October 2005
How to Cite
Schroeder, B. W. and Shinnick-Gallagher, P. (2005), Fear learning induces persistent facilitation of amygdala synaptic transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1775–1783. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04343.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2005
- Received 24 February 2005, revised 25 July 2005, accepted 27 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!