Decreased metabolic response to visual stimulation in the superior colliculus of mice lacking the glial glutamate transporter GLT-1
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1807–1811, October 2005
How to Cite
Herard, A.-S., Dubois, A., Escartin, C., Tanaka, K., Delzescaux, T., Hantraye, P. and Bonvento, G. (2005), Decreased metabolic response to visual stimulation in the superior colliculus of mice lacking the glial glutamate transporter GLT-1. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1807–1811. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04346.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
- Received 13 July 2005, revised 27 July 2005, accepted 29 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!