Histamine-immunoreactive neurons in the mouse and rat suprachiasmatic nucleus
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1997–2004, October 2005
How to Cite
Michelsen, K. A., Lozada, A., Kaslin, J., Karlstedt, K., Kukko-Lukjanov, T.-K., Holopainen, I., Ohtsu, H. and Panula, P. (2005), Histamine-immunoreactive neurons in the mouse and rat suprachiasmatic nucleus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 1997–2004. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04387.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Received 1 April 2005, revised 24 July 2005, accepted 2 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!