Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, V5A 1S6.
A cytoplasmic motif targets neuroligin-1 exclusively to dendrites of cultured hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2381–2386, November 2005
How to Cite
Rosales, C. R., Osborne, K. D., Zuccarino, G. V., Scheiffele, P. and Silverman, M. A. (2005), A cytoplasmic motif targets neuroligin-1 exclusively to dendrites of cultured hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 2381–2386. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04400.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2005
- Received 9 February 2005, revised 28 July 2005, accepted 2 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!