Lentivector-mediated delivery of GDNF protects complex motor functions relevant to human Parkinsonism in a rat lesion model
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2587–2595, November 2005
How to Cite
Dowd, E., Monville, C., Torres, E. M., Wong, L.-F., Azzouz, M., Mazarakis, N. D. and Dunnett, S. B. (2005), Lentivector-mediated delivery of GDNF protects complex motor functions relevant to human Parkinsonism in a rat lesion model. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 2587–2595. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04414.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Received 29 April 2005, revised 22 August 2005, accepted 31 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!