Retinal abnormalities in human albinism translate into a reduction of grey matter in the occipital cortex
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2475–2480, November 2005
How to Cite
von dem Hagen, E. A. H., Houston, G. C., Hoffmann, M. B., Jeffery, G. and Morland, A. B. (2005), Retinal abnormalities in human albinism translate into a reduction of grey matter in the occipital cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 2475–2480. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04433.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Received 17 May 2005, revised 9 August 2005, accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!