Present address: Department of Neurobiology, the Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
m-Chlorophenylpiperazine exacerbates perception of salicylate-induced tinnitus in rats
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2675–2678, November 2005
How to Cite
Guitton, M. J., Pujol, R. and Puel, J.-L. (2005), m-Chlorophenylpiperazine exacerbates perception of salicylate-induced tinnitus in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 2675–2678. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04436.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Received 25 April 2005, revised 27 July 2005, accepted 5 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!