F.D. and R.L. contributed equally to this work.
Dopamine D3 receptor-preferring agonists induce neurotrophic effects on mesencephalic dopamine neurons
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2422–2430, November 2005
How to Cite
Du, F., Li, R., Huang, Y., Li, X. and Le, W. (2005), Dopamine D3 receptor-preferring agonists induce neurotrophic effects on mesencephalic dopamine neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 2422–2430. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04438.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Received 22 December 2004, revised 4 June 2005, 24 July 2005 and 27 August 2005, accepted 31 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!