Intrathecal minocycline attenuates peripheral inflammation-induced hyperalgesia by inhibiting p38 MAPK in spinal microglia
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2431–2440, November 2005
How to Cite
Hua, X.-Y., Svensson, C. I., Matsui, T., Fitzsimmons, B., Yaksh, T. L. and Webb, M. (2005), Intrathecal minocycline attenuates peripheral inflammation-induced hyperalgesia by inhibiting p38 MAPK in spinal microglia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 2431–2440. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04451.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Received 9 August 2005, revised 14 September 2005, accepted 19 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!