Effects of extracellular δ-aminolaevulinic acid on sodium currents in acutely isolated rat hippocampal CA1 neurons
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 3122–3128, December 2005
How to Cite
Wang, L., Yan, D., Gu, Y., Sun, L.-G. and Ruan, D.-Y. (2005), Effects of extracellular δ-aminolaevulinic acid on sodium currents in acutely isolated rat hippocampal CA1 neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 3122–3128. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04471.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Received 1 June 2005, revised 12 September 2005, accepted 20 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!