Physiological characterization, localization and synaptic inputs of bursting and nonbursting neurons in the trigeminal principal sensory nucleus of the rat
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 3099–3110, December 2005
How to Cite
Athanassiadis, T., Westberg, K. .-G., Olsson, K. Å. and Kolta, A. (2005), Physiological characterization, localization and synaptic inputs of bursting and nonbursting neurons in the trigeminal principal sensory nucleus of the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 3099–3110. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04479.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Received 22 August 2005, revised 3 October 2005, accepted 5 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!