Effects of systemically administered cocaine on sensory responses to peri-threshold vibrissae stimulation: individual cells, ensemble activity, and animal behaviour
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 3205–3216, December 2005
How to Cite
Rutter, J. J., Devilbiss, D. M. and Waterhouse, B. D. (2005), Effects of systemically administered cocaine on sensory responses to peri-threshold vibrissae stimulation: individual cells, ensemble activity, and animal behaviour. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 3205–3216. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04500.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Received 6 June 2005, revised 22 September 2005, accepted 11 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!