Present address: Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience, Institute of Neurology, London, UK.
Effector-independent voluntary timing: behavioural and neuroimaging evidence
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 3255–3265, December 2005
How to Cite
Bengtsson, S. L., Ehrsson, H. H., Forssberg, H. and Ullén, F. (2005), Effector-independent voluntary timing: behavioural and neuroimaging evidence. European Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 3255–3265. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04517.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Received 20 April 2005, revised 1 November 2005, accepted 2 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!