Gene expression pathways induced by axotomy and decentralization of rat superior cervical ganglion neurons
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 65–74, January 2006
How to Cite
Del Signore, A., De Sanctis, V., Di Mauro, E., Negri, R., Perrone-Capano, C. and Paggi, P. (2006), Gene expression pathways induced by axotomy and decentralization of rat superior cervical ganglion neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 65–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04520.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
- Received 24 June 2005, revised 28 October 2005, accepted 3 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!