Influence of photoperiodic history on clock genes and the circadian pacemaker in the rat retina
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 105–111, January 2006
How to Cite
Rohleder, N., Langer, C., Maus, C., Spiwoks-Becker, I., Emser, A., Engel, L. and Spessert, R. (2006), Influence of photoperiodic history on clock genes and the circadian pacemaker in the rat retina. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 105–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04528.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 1 September 2005, revised 25 October 2005, accepted 6 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!