Increased mRNA levels of tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine transporter in the VTA of male rats after chronic food restriction
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 180–186, January 2006
How to Cite
Lindblom, J., Johansson, A., Holmgren, A., Grandin, E., Nedergård, C., Fredriksson, R. and Schiöth, H. B. (2006), Increased mRNA levels of tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine transporter in the VTA of male rats after chronic food restriction. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 180–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04531.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 22 June 2005, revised 25 October 2005, accepted 6 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!