Decrease in parvalbumin-expressing neurons in the hippocampus and increased phencyclidine-induced locomotor activity in the rat methylazoxymethanol (MAM) model of schizophrenia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 279–284, January 2006
How to Cite
Penschuck, S., Flagstad, P., Didriksen, M., Leist, M. and Michael-Titus, A. T. (2006), Decrease in parvalbumin-expressing neurons in the hippocampus and increased phencyclidine-induced locomotor activity in the rat methylazoxymethanol (MAM) model of schizophrenia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04536.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Received 11 July 2005, revised 3 November 2005, accepted 8 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!