Striatal modulation of cAMP-response-element-binding protein (CREB) after excitotoxic lesions: implications with neuronal vulnerability in Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2006
How to Cite
Giampà, C., DeMarch, Z., D'Angelo, V., Morello, M., Martorana, A., Sancesario, G., Bernardi, G. and Fusco, F. R. (2006), Striatal modulation of cAMP-response-element-binding protein (CREB) after excitotoxic lesions: implications with neuronal vulnerability in Huntington's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 11–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04545.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Received 12 September 2005, revised 8 November 2005, accepted 15 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!