Extracellular matrix molecules and synaptic plasticity: immunomapping of intracellular and secreted Reelin in the adult rat brain
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 401–422, January 2006
How to Cite
Ramos-Moreno, T., Galazo, M. J., Porrero, C., Martínez-Cerdeño, V. and Clascá, F. (2006), Extracellular matrix molecules and synaptic plasticity: immunomapping of intracellular and secreted Reelin in the adult rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 401–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04567.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
- Received 23 August 2005, revised 28 October 2005, accepted 23 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!