Electrophysiological and morphological characteristics of GABAergic respiratory neurons in the mouse pre-Bötzinger complex
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 667–674, February 2006
How to Cite
Kuwana, S.-i., Tsunekawa, N., Yanagawa, Y., Okada, Y., Kuribayashi, J. and Obata, K. (2006), Electrophysiological and morphological characteristics of GABAergic respiratory neurons in the mouse pre-Bötzinger complex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04591.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
- Received 21 July 2005, revised 19 October 2005, accepted 29 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!