Y.I. and P.de G. contributed equally to this study.
NMDA receptor-mediated transmission contributes to network ‘hyperexcitability’ in the rat insular cortex
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 1071–1076, February 2006
How to Cite
Inaba, Y., De Guzman, P. and Avoli, M. (2006), NMDA receptor-mediated transmission contributes to network ‘hyperexcitability’ in the rat insular cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1071–1076. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04607.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2006
- Received 3 August 2005, revised 2 December 2005, accepted 7 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!