Endogenous opioids upregulate brain-derived neurotrophic factor mRNA through δ- and µ-opioid receptors independent of antidepressant-like effects
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 984–994, February 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Torregrossa, M. M., Jutkiewicz, E. M., Shi, Y.-G., Rice, K. C., Woods, J. H., Watson, S. J. and Holden Ko, M. C. (2006), Endogenous opioids upregulate brain-derived neurotrophic factor mRNA through δ- and µ-opioid receptors independent of antidepressant-like effects. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 984–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04621.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Received 1 September 2005, revised 10 November 2005, accepted 5 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!