The opioid peptide nociceptin/orphanin FQ mediates prostaglandin E2-induced allodynia, tactile pain associated with nerve injury
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 995–1004, February 2006
How to Cite
Okuda-Ashitaka, E., Minami, T., Matsumura, S., Takeshima, H., Reinscheid, R. K., Civelli, O. and Ito, S. (2006), The opioid peptide nociceptin/orphanin FQ mediates prostaglandin E2-induced allodynia, tactile pain associated with nerve injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 995–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04623.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2006
- Received 11 July 2005, revised 18 October 2005, accepted 12 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!