Present address: Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands
Circulating insulin-like growth factor I and functional recovery from spinal cord injury under enriched housing conditions
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 1035–1046, February 2006
How to Cite
Koopmans, G. C., Brans, M., Gómez-Pinilla, F., Duis, S., Gispen, W. H., Torres-Aleman, I., Joosten, E. A. J. and Hamers, F. P. T. (2006), Circulating insulin-like growth factor I and functional recovery from spinal cord injury under enriched housing conditions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1035–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04627.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Received 29 July 2005, revised 6 December 2005, accepted 12 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!