C.M. and B.H. contributed equally to this work.
Secondary somatosensory cortex is important for the sensory-discriminative dimension of pain: a functional MRI study
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1377–1383, March 2006
How to Cite
Maihöfner, C., Herzner, B. and Otto Handwerker, H. (2006), Secondary somatosensory cortex is important for the sensory-discriminative dimension of pain: a functional MRI study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1377–1383. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04632.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 20 July 2005, revised 13 December 2005, accepted 16 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!