Differential effects of low glucose concentrations on seizures and epileptiform activity in vivo and in vitro
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1512–1522, March 2006
How to Cite
Kirchner, A., Velíšková, J. and Velíšek, L. (2006), Differential effects of low glucose concentrations on seizures and epileptiform activity in vivo and in vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 23: 1512–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.04665.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received 10 October 2005, revised 19 December 2005, accepted 20 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!